Science and medicine have become so advanced nowadays that we can actually see how much chaos can be caused in our body from stress. Therefore, this can cause different problems and serious diseases to the mind and body.
What stress does is it weakens our immune system and it accelerates our aging process. Moreover, it increases the risk of Parkinson’s disease and it makes us exposed to different colds and viruses.
The symptoms of stress are basically still not very known, so, this means that you cannot see it immediately. Thus, it can lead to bigger damage to the health.
When our body senses stress, it can react in different ways, like:
- The main organs- the stomach and the colon will start giving up slowly bit by bit.
- The body will need more blood, so it will take it from the stomach and the colon.
- Thus, the food will stay there and it will rot in the colon.
- 90% of the diseases in the colon are fought by the immune system.
- So, when we lack blood, the organs are getting older faster.
What this means is that you need to be able to recognize the earliest signs and symptoms of being over-stressed. This way you will be able to act on time and start a proper treatment.
9 Signs You Are Over-Stressed
1. Hair Loss
The founder of the Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology Carolyn Jacob claims that the first signs of being over-stressed are hair changes. According to some studies, we lose 100 hairs a day, this happens even if you are healthy. However, the stress changes the normal physiologic functions and the loss of hair is higher.
2. Constantly Feeling Anxious
If you are feeling anxious or restless often,