10 Secret Kitchen Hacks Which only Chefs Know
Cooking can be a really joyful activity if you know certain hacks; otherwise, it can become a bit boring and for some people even difficult. Therefore, in order to make cooking a more enjoyable process, we’ve made a list of 10 amazing kitchen tricks that will come in handy while you cook and they will definitely ease your time spend in the kitchen. Let’s take a look:
- In order to have crystal clear ice cubs, boil the water before freezing it.
- If you want to check whether the eggs you’ve bought are good for consumption, you should put them in water and watch what’s going to happen. If the egg floats on the water’s surface, it means that the egg is very old; if the egg is fresh, it will fall horizontally on the bottom of the vessel, if it’s one week old, it will fall with the upper side downwards, and, if the egg is stale, that is, 2 to 3 weeks old, it will fall with the upper side downwards in a vertical position.
- You can also cook eggs in the oven; just set the temperature to 160 degrees and cook them for 15 minutes.
- In order to juice lemons easily, roll it with the hand for a while.
- If you want to keep the wine cold and undiluted, put some frozen grapes in the glass.
- Did you know that you can easily peel a ginger with the help of a spoon? It works like charm!
- If you’re tired of having to peel garlic, you should know that there is another way to do this; just place the cloves in a bowl, shake the bowl, and the peels will fall off on their own.
- In order to prevent the ice cream from freezing too much and becoming too hard, you should put the box in a plastic bag and then put it in the freezer.
- To prevent the water from boiling over, put a wooden spoon across the cooking pot.
- To enrich the taste of grilled fish, put couple of lemon slices under it.
Amazing, right? We hope that your time in the kitchen will be easy and fun. Don’t forget to share these tips with friends and family; they will thank you, that’s for sure!http://thehealthguide.org/2017/04/16/hacks-chefs-know/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/10-secret-kitchen-hacks-chefs-know7-756x468.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/10-secret-kitchen-hacks-chefs-know7-756x468-150x150.jpgGeneralcooking advice,how to ease the time in the kitchen,kitchen hacks,kitchen tricks,useful kitchen tricks