Health Benefits of Coconut Oil That You Need to Know
With certainty, coconut oil is one of the most versatile ingredients out there. Besides being used for cooking, it’s also beneficial for many health problems. If you haven’t used it by now, the following list of beneficial uses will definitely change your mind and you will always have a bottle of coconut oil in your kitchen cabinet. Let’s take a look:
- Reduces the visibility of cellulite-mix equal amounts of coconut oil and honey and then apply it onto the affected area, every night before going to bed and the cellulite will be gone in few weeks.
- Nourishes the skin- before going to bed, apply some coconut oil onto the skin to make it softer and more elastic.
- Treats varicose veins- massage coconut oil onto the affected areas every day.
- Softens cuticles– massage your nails with some coconut oil daily to soften the cuticles.
- Nourishes the hands- because it has soothing and smoothing characteristics; it’s perfect for the hands.
- It makes great shaving cream– when you use it to shave your underarms or any other part of the body, you will make the skin softer, nicely smelling, and hydrated.
- Prevents eyelash breakage- apply it onto the lashes every night before going to bed. This is highly recommendable for those who use makeup very often.
Source of the image: dailyhealthgen.comhttp://thehealthguide.org/2017/02/26/coconut-oil-need-know/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/mmmm.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/mmmm-150x150.jpgHealthhow to get rid of cellulite,how to have softer hands,how to treat varicose veins,how to use coconut oil,the benefits of coconut oil