Egyptians Called It the Plant of Immortality: This Is What Aloe Vera Does to Your Body
Aloe vera is a plant with numerous health benefits. Therefore, it’s often referred to as the ‘plant of immortality’. The best thing about this amazing plant is the fact that you can grow it at home and you can use it in case of minor wounds, scrapes, burns, and cuts.
Aloe vera has more than 200 biologically active constituents like amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and polysaccharides that ease the absorption of nutrients. According to the journal of Environmental Science and Health, this plant has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal characteristics that strengthen the immunity, detoxify the body, and protect it from pathogens. Here are some of its best benefits:
- Aloe vera is rich in vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B12, and folic acid. B12, according to scientists, is needed for the production of red blood cells. So, aloe vera is highly recommendable for vegetarians and vegans.
- It has 20 of the 22 essential amino acids that the body needs, like salicylic acid which treats inflammation and fights bacteria.
- It has a high amount of magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, potassium, and manganese that support the metabolic pathways.
- It’s rich in enzymes like amylase and lipase which encourage digestion by breaking down fat and sugar.
- It detoxifies the body by removing toxins from the liver, bladder, colon, kidneys, spleen, and stomach and it’s also great against gut inflammation, ulcers, upset stomach, and indigestion.
- Excellent against arthritis because it strengthens the digestive tract and alleviates joint inflammation.
- Aloe vera juice makes a great mouthwash and it can remove plaque and treat mouth ulcers and sores.
You can add aloe vera juice to your smoothies and drinks or you can purchase pure aloe vera gel. Always consult your physician to establish the proper dosage.http://thehealthguide.org/2017/02/26/called-plant-immortality-aloe-vera-body/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/aloe-vera-juice-759x500.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/aloe-vera-juice-759x500-150x150.jpgHealthaloe vera gel,aloe vera juice,how to use aloe vera,plant of immortality,the benefits of aloe vera,the healthiest plant