This Is Why Coconut Oil Is One of the Best Oils Ever
With certainty, coconut oil is one of the best oils since it has so many different uses and benefits. If you still have doubts about it, take a look at the following reasons why you need to buy your jar of coconut oil:
- Hair conditioner– instead of using a store-bought conditioner filled with all kinds of chemicals, you can use coconut oil. Just apply some onto the scalp and massage it towards the hair ends. Leave it for half an hour and then rinse the hair with shampoo and water.
- Oil pulling- in order to get rid of toxins and oral bacteria in your mouth, swish a tbsp of coconut oil in the mouth for 10 minutes and then spit it. Then, rinse the mouth with water. Repeat the procedure daily to improve your oral health.
- Treats feet fungus- apply coconut oil onto the affected area after showering.
- An excellent homemade paste- mix half a tsp of baking soda, a tsp of coconut oil, and two drops of peppermint essential oil and then brush the teeth with the mixture.
- Beneficial body scrub- mix equal amounts of coconut oil and sea salt and use it to scrub the body while showering.
- Prevents frizz- apply few drops of coconut oil to dry or wet hair.
- Removes makeup– besides removing makeup, it will also moisturize the facial skin.
- Moisturizes the skin– apply coconut oil daily or after a shower to moisturize the hands, face, and body.
- Protects the lips– apply some coconut oil onto the lips to protect them from toxins and to hydrate the skin.
- Deodorizes- you can use it instead of commercial antiperspirants. Mix one drop of some essential oil and coconut oil and apply it daily onto the armpits.
- Treats cuticles– massage coconut oil around the nails daily to prevent the cuticles from drying and flakiness.
- Washes the face-mix equal parts of coconut and castor oil and massage the skin with it and then wipe it off with a warm cloth.
- Soothes rashes– apply coconut oil onto the affected area to speed up the healing process.
- Prevents razor burns- apply it instead of shaving cream to protect the skin from razor burns and to make the skin softer and smoother.