20 Beneficial Uses of Coca Cola; This Proves That Coca Cola Doesn’t Belong in the Human Body
Although it’s definitely one of the most popular drinks in the world, Coca-Cola has a high amount of acid which can damage the tooth enamel and increase the chances of tooth decay. Some studies have shown that the acidity is rather high, whereas its pH is 2.5. In comparison, the pH of water is 7, whereas that of battery acid is 1.
So, Coca-Cola is definitely not a nutritive drink. However, it can be an excellent domestic cleaner. Therefore, we’ve made a list of 20 ways in which you can use Coca-Cola to clean in your home:
- It removes blood stains from clothes.
- In order to polish pennies, soak them in Coca-Cola.
- You can use it to clean the toilet-just pour it in the bowl, leave it for a few minutes, and then flush the toilet.
- It removes grease stains from fabrics and clothes.
- It can help you clean oil stains on the garage floor. You just need to pour it onto the affected area and hose it off.
- It can kill slugs and snails in your garden.
- Pour 2 liters of Coca-Cola in your pool to remove rust stains. Leave it to act for a while, and then hose off the pool.
- Removes rust from bolts. Just rub the bolt with a sponge or a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola.
- You can clean battery terminals with Coca-Cola.
- If you have a gum stuck in your hair, in order to get rid of it, dip the hair in Coca-Cola and leave it for a while and then wipe off the gum.
- Coca cola is great for cleaning engines.
- If you need to remove paint from metal furniture, dip a towel in Coca-Cola and then rub the affected area gently.
- In order to clean tile grout, pour a bit of Coca-Cola onto the kitchen floor, leave it to act, and then wipe it off.
- Remove hair dye stains from the face with the help of Coca-Cola.
- Polish chrome with Coca-Cola and aluminum foil.
- Clean stains from vitreous china with Coca-Cola.
- In order to remove marker stains from the carpet, pour a bit of Coca-Cola onto the affected area, scrub it, and then rinse if off with water and soap.
- A tooth can dissolve if you leave it for a longer period of time in a sealed container with Coca Cola.
- You can clean burnt pans by pouring some Coca-Cola and then rinsing the pan.