Dates: The Healthiest Fruit and an Excellent Natural Remedy
Dates are definitely one of the healthiest fruits in the world. They also possess amazing health benefits. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- They better the digestion-since dates have a high amount of fiber, they encourage proper digestion.
- They’re a rich source of iron-100 grams of dates contain 0.90 grams of iron or 11% of the recommended daily intake. Iron is known to better the oxygen flow to the brain.
- They prevent strokes-dates are rich in potassium which protects the nervous system and reduces the chances of stroke by 40%.
- They’re a brain food-being rich in phosphorus, dates encourage proper brain function.
- They treat diarrhea– the calcium in dates refreshes the gut flora, creates gut bacteria in the gut, and efficiently stops diarrhea.
- They treat diarrhea-dates are excellent for detoxification of the whole organism and they also improve the digestion and treat constipation. You need to put several dates in water and leave them soak overnight. In the morning, strain the mixture and drink the liquid which acts as a laxative. Then, eat the dates to better the health of the bowel and speed up the metabolism.
- They improve the libido-leave several dates in goat milk to soak overnight and in the morning, add a bit of honey and cardamom. Drink the mixture to better your sex drive.
- They strengthen the heart-leave couple of dates to soak in water overnight and then blend them in the morning. Drink the blend to improve your cardiovascular health.
- They lower the high blood pressure-6 dates provide you with approximately 80 mg of magnesium. Magnesium is known to spread the blood vessels. According to studies, the daily amount of magnesium needed for reduction of high blood pressure is 370 mg.
- They support eye health-dates have lutein and zeaxanthin, vitamins which encourage eye health and are very useful for the macula and eye retina. They prevent potential macula damaging as a consequence of aging.
- They aid labor-according to a group of scientists from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, regular intake of dates for one month alleviates pain and lowers bleeding before the due date and also eases the labor. Dates have also been found to prevent postpartum depression symptoms and encourage the milk production in mother’s breasts.
Dates are definitely one of the healthiest fruits in the world. They also possess amazing health benefits. Let’s take a look at some of them:They better the digestion-since dates have a high amount of fiber, they encourage proper digestion. They’re a rich source of iron-100 grams of dates...David Gerultristovski@gmail.comEditorThe Health Guide