Video: 20 Extraordinary Household Uses for Baking Soda
Without doubt, baking soda is one of the most versatile ingredients out there. It is used as a cooking and cleaning tool and it is a well-known natural remedy for different health issues, conditions, and illnesses.
For that purpose, take a look at the 20 best applications of baking soda. If you didn’t have a box or two in your cupboard, after reading this, you will surely have!
- Mouth freshener- mix one tbsp. of baking soda in half a glass of water. Swish the mixture in the mouth for few seconds and then spit it out. Next, wash your teeth as regularly.
- Heartburn-drink a mixture of half a glass of water and a tsp of baking soda.
- Prevent body odor-mix a bit of baking soda and powder puff and apply this as a natural underarm deodorant.
- Feet scrub- dissolve 3 tbsp of baking soda in a pedicure bowl and soak the feet for 15 minutes. Afterwards, scrub the feet gently.
- Facial scrub-mix water and baking soda in 1:3 ration. Rub the mixture onto your face in circular movements and then rinse off.
- Silver polisher-mix 1 part water and 3 parts baking soda and soak a clean cloth in the content. Squeeze out the excess liquid and then cleanse the silver objects thoroughly.
- Sponge cleanser-soak smelly sponger in a mixture of 4 tbsp of baking soda and 1 quart of warm water.
- Oven cleanser-mix baking soda and water and transfer to mixture into a spray bottle. Spray the oven with the content and leave it to act. Scrub it in the morning and wipe it clean.
- Fridge freshener-put an open package of baking soda in the fridge to eliminate bad odors.
- Shoe cleanser-scrub your shoes with a mixture of water and baking soda with the help of a sponge or a rag. Wipe them off with a dry rag at the end.
- Remove oil stains from garage floor-mix baking soda and water and then use the mixture to cleanse any spots and stains with a brush.
- Bug repellent-sprinkle a bit of baking soda in the basement, windows, and under the sinks.
- Deodorize cars-sprinkle some baking soda onto the fabric, leave it for 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
- Pesticide removes-dissolve ¼ cup of baking soda in a sink filled with water and put the fruits and veggies you’ve bought for a couple of hours to soak. At the end, wash them off well.
- Prepare fluffier omelets-add half a tsp of baking soda per egg.
- Deodorize cutting boards- scrub cutting boards with baking soda and then wash them well.
Take a look at the video below to learn more about the endless possibilities baking soda offers:http://thehealthguide.org/2016/10/12/video-20-extraordinary-household-uses-baking-soda/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/VIDEO-20-EXTRAORDINARY-HOUSEHOLD-USES-FOR-BAKING-SODA-.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/VIDEO-20-EXTRAORDINARY-HOUSEHOLD-USES-FOR-BAKING-SODA--150x150.jpgBeautyGeneralHome RemediesBaking Soda,cleaning tool,cosmetic product,natural remedy