10 Natural Home Remedies for Tightening Loose, Saggy Skin
The natural process of aging doesn’t leave out anyone. Hence, although aging may bring its perks, like gaining wisdom, there are a lot of downfalls as well. Saggy skin is one of the many. In this article we’ll present you ten natural ways to tighten loose skin and look younger. Let’s take a look:
- Avocado and nuts-foods rich in vitamin E like nuts and avocados are very beneficial for loose skin. Namely, as seen on Livestrong, this is because vitamin E is highly beneficial for the production of collage which fills out wrinkles. Along with consumption of foods rich in vitamin E, apply a mixture of mashed avocado and olive oil onto the skin as a moisturizer.
- Oatmeal, honey, and egg white-Mix blended egg whites, honey, and oatmeal and apply the paste onto your whole face as well as the neck. Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse off your face.
- Olive oil-Massage your neck and face with olive or mustard oil, according to 54Health.
- Oranges and broccoli-As seen on Livestrong, fruits and veggies with vitamin C contain a lot of collagen-producing vitamins like vitamin E that fill out wrinkles and tighten the skin.
- Egg whites-this ingredient is a potent moisturizer because it contains hydro lipids. Namely, as seen on 54Health, whisk two eggs in a glass to get a foamy mixture which you need to apply to your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse off your skin with cool water.
- Lemon-rub some fresh lemon onto your face if you want to tighten your skin. What’s more, as seen on 54Health, this is because lemon contains vitamin C which improves the collagen production. Leave the lemon juice for 10 minutes and then cleanse your face with cool water and apply moisturizer.
- Tomato juice-According to 54Health, massage tomato juice onto the skin and leave it for 1 hour to react.
- Aloe Vera and cucumber-As written in an article by Best Natural Facelift Without Surgery, prepare a mixture of peeled cucumber and 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera. Apply it onto your face and leave it for half an hour. Afterwards, rinse it off with cold water. Aloe Vera is very beneficial as it contains antioxidants that lower the size of the pores and soften wrinkles.
- Banana-apply mashed banana onto your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Next, rinse it with cold water to improve to protection of collagen. Best Natural Facelift Without Surgery recommend mixing 1 ripe banana and ¼ cup heavy whipping cream and 1 capsule of vitamin E1.
- Facial yoga-As seen on Marie Claire, 20 minute-routine, 6 times per week, lifts, tones, and reduces wrinkles by bettering the circulation. In fact, proper circulation allows more oxygen to reach the skin. Also, facial yoga is highly recommendable as it betters the production of collagen and the skin’s elasticity.
Sources:http://thehealthguide.org/2016/09/20/10-natural-home-remedies-for-tightening-saggy-skin/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/6th-1024x551.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/6th-150x150.jpgHealthHome Remediesnatural remedies,saggy skin,skin problems,wrinkles