Natural Remedy That Will Cure Sore Throat, Sinus Pain, and More
For centuries, acupressure has been used by practitioners of alternative medicine to relieve pain and illnesses
Do you know what an acupressure is? It is a massage technique that helps you with arunny nose, a sore throat, headache, cold, sinus pain and much more. Acupressure is a technique derived from acupuncture.
There are hundreds of points and spots for acupressure on the body.
But, acupuncture and acupressure are different techniques. In other words, for the first technique you need needles to pressure certain spots on the body, while for the second one all you need is your fingers.
Before you start
- The first step to successful acupressure massage is relaxation.
- You have to be calm and comfortable.
- While sitting on a chair or armchair, you should not cross your legs.
- At the beginning, you have to warm up your hands by rubbing them for one minute or two.
- This will increase the energy flow between your hands and make them more sensitive.
- After that, you can start the massage by stimulating the point you want.
- In a case you are experiencing pain, you should inhale and exhale slowly in order to relieve pain.
Acupressure points on the fingers
In order to relieve pain and cure several illnesses, your hand is all you need. Here are all the points on your hand.
- The first point is the tip of your thumb. This is the first section of the tip, and you can massage it against cold. By massaging and pressing this point will stimulate your nose and throat, relieving from any respiratory problems you might be experiencing, for example, a cough, cold, nasal congestion and difficulties swallowing.
- For a sore throat, you need to stimulate the lower part of your thumb. While doing this, you have to inhale and exhale slowly, in order to let the energy flow through your body. This point can also be stimulated for hoarseness and difficulty swallowing.
- The next respiratory problem that you can treat with acupressure is sinus pain. The points for sinus pain and sinusitis are located on all four fingers except the thumb, as the tip of the finger. You should massage as close as you can do the tip of the nails to relieve sinus pain, dizziness, headache, and stuffy nose. Additionally, in this way you will stimulate the secretion of mucus.
- In a case you are having problems with influenza, you want to apply pressure on the pads of all your fingers. By massaging all fingers at once, the pain in the muscles will be relieved. Additionally, you can also massage the skin between the toes, that delicate skin that stimulates the lymphatic system, if you want to go a step further.
- Acupressure can also treat fatigue. For fatigue, you want to stimulate the point under the tip of your middle finger. Massage the right side of the middle finger to relieve fatigue.
- Massaging your index finger, just under the tip will help you with abdominal pain. The small finger will also help with abdominal pain.
- By massaging the ring finger the headaches can be relieved.
The magic of acupressure
Acupressure has three main effects on the body:
- The first is prevention that aids in maintaining good health;
- Therapeutic effect, because it can improve overall health;
- It has a diagnostic effect, because during acupressure the pain and the discomfort can be symptoms of
The most important thing about regular acupressure is the benefit of relieving tension.
Pressure is a common aspect of our lives, because we live in the world of constant stress.
The massage also improves oxygen flow through our body by stimulating circulation.http://thehealthguide.org/2016/09/16/natural-remedy-will-cure-sore-throat-sinus-pain/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Natural-Remedy-That-Will-Cure-Sore-Throat-Sinus-Pain-and-More.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Natural-Remedy-That-Will-Cure-Sore-Throat-Sinus-Pain-and-More-150x150.jpgHome Remediesacupressure,Points,Remedy,Sinus Pain,Sore Throat