Forget About Dry And Cracked Or Itchy Feet By Using This Simple Ingredient
Unfortunately, most people suffer from dry, itchy feet, and the skin on their feet is red, rough, or flaky. These are all common symptoms of dry feet. Here is an explanation for this: the skin on our feet has no oil glands, so it relies on hundreds of thousands of sweat glands to keep our feet moisturized.
Sometimes these sweat glands are not enough to keep feet properly moisturized. According to Foot Vitals, common causes of dry feet are non-moisturizing soaps, cold weather, low humidity, sun exposure, hot showers, and aging. The truth is that dry feet can be uncomfortable and cause excessive itching or burning. Here are some home remedies that will help you solve this problem.
- Lemon juice. The acid in lemons helps dissolve dead skin. This is why you should soak your feet in lemon juice for ten minutes.After that, use a loofah in order to scrub your feet and remove the dry skin.
- Olive oil. Olive oil possesses moisturizing properties, which can be a lifesaver for dry, cracked feet. Foot Vitals says that you can add a few drops of lavender essential oil or lemon in order to increase the healing effects. Combine your chosen ingredients in a jar and then shake until they form a thick, milky solution. Apply the homemade cream to your cracked heels.
- Vaseline. Vaseline and other petroleum jelly products moisturize your feet. Livestrong recommends massaging Vaseline all over your feet, including the tops and between your toes. Do this before you go to sleep. After that, put on cotton socks. This will better allow the Vaseline to soak into your feet. Rinse your feet in the morning.
- Sugar. In order to make a thick exfoliating scrub, you should mix equal parts of olive oil and brown sugar. Massage your feet with the sugar scrub, focusing on the roughest part of your foot. After 10- 15 minutes, rinse your feet under cold water.
- Honey. Honey has natural enzymes that can heal your feet and help seal in moisture. Soak your feet in warm water mixed with honey. After 10- 15 minutes, your feet will be soft.
- Milk. Milk is loaded with vitamin A and other nutrients that contribute to healthy, glowing skin. The lactic acid that it contains can shed dead skin cells and can also help grow new cells. You can make a milk-based foot bath by combining 1 cup of milk and 5- 7 cups warm water.
- Sesame oil. This powerful oil contains vitamin E and three different kinds of acid. It also possesses anti-bacterial properties. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes and then rub your feet with sesame oil. Apply the sesame oil before you go to bed.
- Turmeric. This is a very effective home remedy. In a case your cracks in the feet are because of some infection like athlete’s foot, turmeric is the proper remedy for you. Mix 3 tablespoons turmeric powder with a few drops of coconut oil. Apply the solution to cracked feet. Leave it for 20-30 minutes. After that, wash your feet with warm water and a mild soap.
Your feet will be soft and healthy with these home remedies.
© 2016 The Health Guide. All rights reserved.http://thehealthguide.org/2016/07/26/forget-dry-cracked-itchy-feet-using-simple-ingredient/http://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Forget-About-Dry-and-Cracked-or-Itchy-Feet-Again-By-Using-This-Simple-Ingredient-1024x576.jpghttp://thehealthguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Forget-About-Dry-and-Cracked-or-Itchy-Feet-Again-By-Using-This-Simple-Ingredient-150x150.jpgBeautyCracked,Dry,Feet,Honey,Lemon juice,Milk,Olive oil,Turmeric